What makes a good Product job?
On here, the only kind of jobs you'll find are:
- At a product-centric technology company
- In an empowered Product team, not a feature delivery team
- Focus on the problem being solved and on outcomes over outputs, addressing the key product risks (value / viability / usability / feasibility)
- Working in a truly agile way, where you can take risks that might not pan out
- Where you can - and are expected to - influence others in the company
Silicon Valley Product Group have a job description that's a great example of what we're looking for.
No "Product Owner" jobs. No actually-a-project-manager jobs. No mention of SAFe.Back